Software Developer role for a leading US headquartered consumer electronics and technology company as part of their Tokyo team.
Software Development Engineer
¥5,000,000 - ¥7,000,000
- This candidate will be working on the automobile updating service (OTA) and device management.
- Designing, implementation/code review, and testing of the system components.
- Integration of end to end solutions on mobile devices, automotive systems and operator networks provide high quality of technical experience.
- Working closely with project managers, architects and development/QA.
- Work on Server-side software development (plugin, microservices etc.)
- Developing automotive and mobile services & software
- Contribute to integration on On-premise or Cloud Services
- Assist customer requirement clarification and transfer to regional team
- Incident troubleshooting and execution of technical solutions
- Education: BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent preferred, but not mandatory
- Minimum 3 years in Java development
- Experience in design, implementation and integration of client / server components
- Familiarity with development and debugging platforms
- Development of application / middleware or network applications (TCP/IP)
- Develop E2E packages to assist the QA / Development delivery team
- Able to travel domestic and international
- Fluent level Japanese (JLPT 1)
- Business level English
Technical Skills (Good to have):
- Experience with C/C++ development
- Android app development
- Knowledge of scripting languages: Perl, Python, Shell, Ant, Gradle
- Knowledge and experience in using: Spring Boot, JPA, JUnit, Cucumber
- Hands-on experience with tools like: Maven, Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket
- Experience & knowledge of DB – Oracle/PostgreSQL, SQL
- Experience with both Relational and NoSQL databases (Elasticsearch)
- Experience with modern web development: Angular, TypeScript, Node.js
- Experience with Cloud Services like AWS/Azure/GCP
- Route53/ALB/EC2/CloudFront/Lambda/RDS etc.
Areas We Recruit In
Ahead provides a total talent sourcing solution in all types of industries which fulfills all your requirement needs. We provide integrated sourcing and collaborative screening through our solution.
What They Say
“It’s nice to work with Ahead Japan. They work professionally and efficiently. Especially they have many connections with foreign owned companies.”
“If you feel that “it’s difficult to change job”. I recommend AHEAD. AHEAD staff is different from another agent. They advise me how to do interview face to face and give me company information for interview…”
“Recommended staffing firm. The hiring process was smooth and they made sure that candidate is well updated on the status of the application.”
“Highly recommended recruiting company, persons are highly motivated for not only to succeed the job change but they make clear what / why se are switching job carefully before company introduction.”
“Highly recommended recruiter, you’ll get personalized recommended positions that fits into your profile and aspiration…”
“Good consultancy firm for IT professionals in Japan. Well organised and knowledgeable staff.”