Fast growing Tokyo based travel EC platform!
Fast growing US headquartered multinational media company.
A rapidly growing global software company.
As a Consultant, you will function as the primary technical and project management contact throughout the sales, implementation, and deployment phases of the world’s leading enterprise software solution. Your responsibilities will extend throughout the project lifecycle – understanding customer’s needs, gathering requirements, establishing and maintaining project scope and facilitating communications and accountability. As the point person and Project Manager for system implementation you will plan, track, and manage the implementation process including delivery of customized training and ongoing support to end-users, IT, and management to ensure successful system adoption. You will work closely with the product team to define and verify customizations, and to plan and manage successful enterprise software implementations.
As a Senior Administrative and Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Meeting schedule adjustment and management
- Arrangements for business trips and invoice processing
- Document and email translation and management
- Arrangements for overseas visitors
- Record of department costs
This is an exciting Helpdesk and Technical Support position in central Tokyo supporting hardware and software technology for a global European manufacturing company with offices worldwide.
Software Developer position at a leading global E-commerce and media holding company
Software Developer role for a leading US headquartered consumer electronics and technology company as part of their Tokyo team.
One of the world’s leading cyber security software companies is looking for a Senior Account Manager who can develop new and existing business by understanding customer needs and proposing cutting-edge solutions
- Provide strategic leadership to all recruiting for Japan & China regions.
- Design and execute recruiting strategies, enhance company’s visibility/reputation in key recruiting markets, and help position company as an employer of choice among target candidates.
- Provide both tactical and strategic leadership, support, advocacy and vision to the organization to acquire talent that is in line with strategic direction and core values.
- Manage multiple teams of recruitment professionals across the region and be a key member of the Talent Acquisition leadership team and in-market leadership teams.
- Be an engaged partner with human resources and business leaders, serving as a thought leader and is able to develop talent pipeline strategies and build capability to effectively recruit/assess candidates for key functions.
- Demonstrate success in designing, building and leading a quality talent acquisition function for a high growth, innovative global organization.
- Be the core point of contact and lead for both Corporate and Operational Recruiting inclusive of High Volume/Seasonal recruitment in markets that operate this.
One of our global clients is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to support their product and solution. This is an exciting position where you will also have the opportunity to manage some projects in the future.