QA Lead / Manager for a leading financial services company in Tokyo. Excellent opportunity for bilingual communication and QA ownership.
- Do test design and test case creation
- Manage QA activities and schedules in a rapid agile development
- Identify improvement areas in the QA processes
- Lead vendor partners
- Communicate effectively with project team members.
- [Must] Have an advanced (or native) level of Japanese language
Fast growing Tokyo based travel EC platform!
Fast growing US headquartered multinational media company.
A rapidly growing global software company.
As a Consultant, you will function as the primary technical and project management contact throughout the sales, implementation, and deployment phases of the world’s leading enterprise software solution. Your responsibilities will extend throughout the project lifecycle – understanding customer’s needs, gathering requirements, establishing and maintaining project scope and facilitating communications and accountability. As the point person and Project Manager for system implementation you will plan, track, and manage the implementation process including delivery of customized training and ongoing support to end-users, IT, and management to ensure successful system adoption. You will work closely with the product team to define and verify customizations, and to plan and manage successful enterprise software implementations.
As a Senior Administrative and Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Meeting schedule adjustment and management
- Arrangements for business trips and invoice processing
- Document and email translation and management
- Arrangements for overseas visitors
- Record of department costs
This is an exciting Helpdesk and Technical Support position in central Tokyo supporting hardware and software technology for a global European manufacturing company with offices worldwide.
Software Developer position at a leading global E-commerce and media holding company
Software Developer role for a leading US headquartered consumer electronics and technology company as part of their Tokyo team.
One of the world’s leading cyber security software companies is looking for a Senior Account Manager who can develop new and existing business by understanding customer needs and proposing cutting-edge solutions