Fast growing US headquartered multinational media company.
As a Senior Administrative and Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Meeting schedule adjustment and management
- Arrangements for business trips and invoice processing
- Document and email translation and management
- Arrangements for overseas visitors
- Record of department costs
- Provide strategic leadership to all recruiting for Japan & China regions.
- Design and execute recruiting strategies, enhance company’s visibility/reputation in key recruiting markets, and help position company as an employer of choice among target candidates.
- Provide both tactical and strategic leadership, support, advocacy and vision to the organization to acquire talent that is in line with strategic direction and core values.
- Manage multiple teams of recruitment professionals across the region and be a key member of the Talent Acquisition leadership team and in-market leadership teams.
- Be an engaged partner with human resources and business leaders, serving as a thought leader and is able to develop talent pipeline strategies and build capability to effectively recruit/assess candidates for key functions.
- Demonstrate success in designing, building and leading a quality talent acquisition function for a high growth, innovative global organization.
- Be the core point of contact and lead for both Corporate and Operational Recruiting inclusive of High Volume/Seasonal recruitment in markets that operate this.