- Provide strategic leadership to all recruiting for Japan & China regions.
- Design and execute recruiting strategies, enhance company’s visibility/reputation in key recruiting markets, and help position company as an employer of choice among target candidates.
- Provide both tactical and strategic leadership, support, advocacy and vision to the organization to acquire talent that is in line with strategic direction and core values.
- Manage multiple teams of recruitment professionals across the region and be a key member of the Talent Acquisition leadership team and in-market leadership teams.
- Be an engaged partner with human resources and business leaders, serving as a thought leader and is able to develop talent pipeline strategies and build capability to effectively recruit/assess candidates for key functions.
- Demonstrate success in designing, building and leading a quality talent acquisition function for a high growth, innovative global organization.
- Be the core point of contact and lead for both Corporate and Operational Recruiting inclusive of High Volume/Seasonal recruitment in markets that operate this.
Talent Acquisition Manager (Japan/China)
- Depends on Experience
Depends on Experience
- Minimum 10-15 years’ experience full life-cycle recruiting; 5+ years in a leadership role
- Consultative recruiting approach with ability to influence; high emotional intelligence
- Experience of both Corporate & Operational recruiting
- Experience of large scale Resourcing – new functions and business areas
- Experience of developing and growing teams
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Deep knowledge of sourcing avenues, from campus recruiting to senior level executives
- Strong external network of colleagues and executives
- Critical thinking skills
- Language ability in both Japanese and English
Welcome Experience and Skills
- Experience of leading a Cross market TA organization
- Experience in a fast paced Human Resources environment is preferred
Areas We Recruit In
Ahead provides a total talent sourcing solution in all types of industries which fulfills all your requirement needs. We provide integrated sourcing and collaborative screening through our solution.
What They Say
“It’s nice to work with Ahead Japan. They work professionally and efficiently. Especially they have many connections with foreign owned companies.”
“If you feel that “it’s difficult to change job”. I recommend AHEAD. AHEAD staff is different from another agent. They advise me how to do interview face to face and give me company information for interview…”
“Recommended staffing firm. The hiring process was smooth and they made sure that candidate is well updated on the status of the application.”
“Highly recommended recruiting company, persons are highly motivated for not only to succeed the job change but they make clear what / why se are switching job carefully before company introduction.”
“Highly recommended recruiter, you’ll get personalized recommended positions that fits into your profile and aspiration…”
“Good consultancy firm for IT professionals in Japan. Well organised and knowledgeable staff.”