A global company in Tokyo is seeking a bilingual General Affairs (GA) Manager.
General Affairs Manager
- Tokyo / Hybrid (Onsite & Remote)
Industrial & Manufacturing
Role and Responsibilities
Supervising General Office Administration includes planning and implementing projects that impact the entire office and/or specific departments including:
● Analyzing and developing office or department budgets
● Implementing corporate programs and requirements at the global office level
● Planning internal events and programs to enhance employees’ engagement
● Analyzing and making strategies in Safety and Health management
● Coordinating with internal/external stakeholders to solve issues
● Policy and strategy implementation for short-term results (1year or less).
● Influences others outside of own job area regarding policies, practices, and procedures.
● Flexibility and deep understanding for diversity.
● Business English and Japanese skill
● Certification of fire and disaster prevention management
● Certification of health management
● Experience of team management with multi-cultural members.
Areas We Recruit In
Ahead provides a total talent sourcing solution in all types of industries which fulfills all your requirement needs. We provide integrated sourcing and collaborative screening through our solution.
What They Say
“It’s nice to work with Ahead Japan. They work professionally and efficiently. Especially they have many connections with foreign owned companies.”
“If you feel that “it’s difficult to change job”. I recommend AHEAD. AHEAD staff is different from another agent. They advise me how to do interview face to face and give me company information for interview…”
“Recommended staffing firm. The hiring process was smooth and they made sure that candidate is well updated on the status of the application.”
“Highly recommended recruiting company, persons are highly motivated for not only to succeed the job change but they make clear what / why se are switching job carefully before company introduction.”
“Highly recommended recruiter, you’ll get personalized recommended positions that fits into your profile and aspiration…”
“Good consultancy firm for IT professionals in Japan. Well organised and knowledgeable staff.”